ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND ENQUIRY IN DEGREE COLLEGE
CLICK HERE FOR ADMISSION FORMS 2020 -2021
As you mull over your admission options, we would strongly encourage you to take a moment to reflect on two key aspects before proceeding with the admission process:
- Your personal goals, your values and dreams
- Your strengths and weaknesses
You should visit our college campus and take a guided tour of the facilities available. Do interact with the counselors and admission staff, get your queries answered & acquaint yourself with the learning opportunities both in academics and extra-curricular activities. Our career counselors can help you with choosing the right curriculum that can transform your aspirations into reality. Our staff is well equipped to help you build on your individual strengths, help channelize and focus on your goals while at the same time work with you on overcoming your weaknesses.
The application process begins with collecting the application form & submitting the filled-in application form along with the prescribed fee. We strongly encourage the students to bring their parents/guardians to the college for the admission counseling as they know their wards’ skills and abilities better and hence can help in selecting the best option available.
We certainly hope that we can partner with you in shaping your future and providing a great foundation for all your future endeavors.
- Application Forms for admission are to be obtained by the candidate on payment of the prescribed fee at the college office.
- Candidate must be accompanied by the parents at the time of submission of the form and payment of course fees.
- The candidate should submit the duly filled in application form in the college office.
For BA /B.Com/ BBA/ B.Sc
- B.Com (General)
- B.Com (Computer Applications)
- B.Com ( Business Analytics)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- B.Sc (Mathematics, Physics & Computer Science)
- B.Sc ( Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry)
- B.Sc (Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics – Botany-Chemistry)
- B.Sc ( Mathematics, Physics & Electronics)
- B.Sc (Mathematics – Statistics – Data Science)
- BA (Economics , Political Science & Public Administration)
- BA (Economics , Political Science & Communication and Journalism)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION:
- Admission is strictly through DOST.
- Candidates should have passed the Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Examinations (BIE) or CBSE or ISCE.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED:
- DOST Allotment Letter
- Photocopy of the Memorandum of marks obtained by the student in the qualifying examination:
a) Applicants of Board of Intermediate Education should submit Internet Marks Memo
b) Applicants of CBSE/ISC should submit 11th & 12th standard report card from the school
- Photocopy of the Memorandum of marks obtained by the student in 10th standard examination.
- 06 Recent passport size color photographs of the candidate.
- Photocopy of the candidate’s Aadhar card.
- MEE SEVA CERTIFICATE (Caste certificate for those candidates who belong to SC, ST, BC categories).